Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm back!

To say it has been a long time is a major understatement!  I have been without my lil laptop for over a month and wildly out of sorts because of it.  The blog was majorly neglected, I know, but the good news is...all is well and back up and running for me in cyberspace :)

So much has happened in the last three months that a major recap is in order.  Some of my best friends have come to visit us in Luxembourg...

With Libby at the flower market

Introducing Lindsey to the Grund in Luxembourg 

Alex and I have also been on some amazing trips of our own!  We went on a little 10-day Baltic adventure to St. Petersburg (Russia), Helsinki (Finland), and ended up in Tallinn (Estonia) for a wedding...


Church on the Spilled Blood in St. Petersburg

Most recently, Alex's mom (Ms. Connie) came back for her second visit and we saw some of the most beautiful parts of Germany and France together...

Strasbourg, France

Several posts will follow to highlight all of our summer excitement.  And I can legitimately call it summer now as temps this month have finally surpassed 75 degrees!

There's also more excitement to come as another friend, Mary, arrives next Friday followed by my parents the first weekend of September!  Thank you to all who have stayed in touch, come to visit us and read the blog to stay a part of our lives here in little Luxembourg!


Much love,
Melanie




 

No comments:

Post a Comment